.. Loading ..

Rural and Pastoral Lease Settlements

Harry Formby has a special interest in country clients, originally from Gnowangerup, he has been assisting Western Australia farmers for over 40 years.  He can help you with buying, selling, subdividing, and leasing of farm land and pastoral leases, as well as preparing agreements and advising on share farming, agistment, partnership, co-ownership, succession, terms sales, mortgages and other matters to do with farming businesses.

Formbys Lawyers has long-term associations with some of the leaders in Rural and Agricultural Real Estate Sales in Western Australia.  These relationships are important to us and we work hard to maintain them.

Whether you are looking to buy, sell or lease farming or rural property, Formbys Lawyers is ready to help and provide advice.

We can assist you with;

  • Buying or selling of Rural land and Farming properties, including subdividing and selling part of existing land holdings;
  • Auction contracts for selling your farm;
  • Drafting clauses and Agreements to Sell or Buy Rural and Farming property;
  • Term sales contracts and sales with a deposit and mortgage to secure the balance of the purchase price;
  • Review and Preparation of land or chattel mortgages;
  • Succession planning for your farming business and land holdings;
  • Buying and selling of pastoral leases and related matters;
  • Leases, share farming agreements, agistment contracts, co-ownership agreements or other agreements to record your arrangements.

If you want to discuss or provide instructions on any of the above contact Harry Formby by email or phone 08 9354 0300

Farming Lake GraceFarming, Lake Grace, courtesy of farm weekly

Leave a Reply